Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Flashback May 21, 2006

So I went and read some of my livejournal ramblings and found my ramblings on dryer sheets...thought you might enjoy!


Previously on Kris' Blog:

Sigh....so I know that is has been a while since I posted an update or anything for that matter. And it is not like I have been not around...I visit this site all the time...but I for some reason have not had the energy to sit down and actually put my thoughts into words and then type those words out for a blog...not that I really even have anything all that interesting to relay. Some of my friends when they post they wax philosophical and go deep....well I am not that person right now...and some of my friends have interesting lives so they can post these long entries about where they have been and who they hung out with.....also not me at the moment:( In fact the biggest thought that has been plauguing me lately has not been very deep nor very exciting. But since I have to post something here it goes: Dryer Sheets......now to most people they are not a very important thought topic but to me this is top on my mind. I have bought three packs of dryer sheets this month...now I buy the big 100 sheet packs so given the fact that I loathe laundry....I should have two and a half packs left at least....right?? WRONG. Somehow after opening a new pack of dryer sheets and using them for about a week.....the dryer sheets and all evidence of them flat out disappear. How you might ask? Well if I knew, than I would not be so perplexed. I am so frustrated right now because I have staticy and not so fresh smelling laundry because of my dryer sheet mystery. Now I know that I could use my fabric softener on my clothes....but I only use my DOWNY (which is over $4 a bottle....a small bottle) for towels and sheets. I want to find my dryer sheets. That is all. Life would fall back into place and the world would once again begin to spin on its axis...dryer sheets...simple. So, if you have read this whole post then you are probably Marc and you are wondering why I am at the computer and not actually doing the laundry instead of complaining about it.....and if you are not Marc...well i am sorry you wasted all this time to see if I had anything deep to say...because I dont. I am going to go now and wash some clothes and vacuum....Goodbye

Yes folks...those following my blogs are in for a treat that is for sure! My life, while more busy now has not really increased in its excitement. I still have great house mysteries that I would like to solve...for example...WHAT HAPPENNING TO MARC'S PANTS(they keep disappearing). Unfortunately for the readers these are not all that enthralling and I apologize profusely! Well keep the faith that someday I might offer  you something of value and worth and until then I hope at the very least I can midly entertain you with my outlook on the boring and mundane! In the words of a famous philosopher "Peace and Chicken Grease!"

3 comments: