Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First day back on the blog track.

So I remember the days of Livejournal and I really miss the ability to share my thoughts and feelings in more than 432 characters. Call me old fashion but updating statuses are nice but they are really only glimpses into someone's psyche and not really deep. Not that I plan on being deep, I just don't have the personality to wax poetic on a constant basis. If anyone ever read my previous blogs then they know I can type a complete diatribe on where in the world all the matching socks disappear too (some of my best work by the way!). 

I have been feeling really overwhelmed lately and most of it is my fault. It was my decision to go back to school and holy smokies is that harder than I thought it would be. I know I have intelligence and drive in me, however locating it has proved to be somewhat of a challenge!  Case in point I had to use this computers awesome spell checker thingie alot in writing these ramblings! I know in the end all this hard work is worth it. It is just not a big neon sign in my life right now!

This has gone on far longer than I had intended so I will leave you with something I decided to implement into my life as much as possible. Life is a mirror. I would like my mirror to smile at me, so I need to start smiling at it.  So don't be creeped out if I start smiling at  you for no apparent reason, I am just trying to get my smile back! 

2 comments: