Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boring

        I apologize for the delay in updating everyone in the inner workings of my exciting life. I have very few  new things happening to me so I dont want to bore you. I am starting a new diet and I am bound and determined that this one will be successful. In the past diets have worked for a time and then BAM right back to my old ways. This needs to work, I am tired of being tired and tired of looking four times the size I was before kids. It is ridiculous! So I will keep all you readers posted on my successes and even my failures! 


          Mid term for one of my classes today sent my poor nerves into a tizzy. I still feel queasy and it has been over with since 9am. All the classes I have taken up to this point while challenging have not seemed to create such a panic feeling in my belly. This class sure did! My teacher is awesome and it is a smaller class but there is alot of information to remember and my brain is not quite ready for it. I don't know what I got...but I will post it when I know!


           Well, I suppose I should go work on some homework. Sloppy Joes for dinner....YEA! Hasta La Vista Baby!
Oh check out the cute cop I saw...wooohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment